Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Priveleged, and not so much...

After yet another long gap, where both life and Liverpool Football Club were firing blanks, we are back. I guess this blog does portray the state of Liverpool Football Club at any given point of time.

Anyway...

Here I am, watching the Barcelona - Stuttgart game and thinking how priveleged I am to see Barcelona play. Awesome movement, awesome passing. Reminds me of Arsenal except that Barcelona can finish as well.

But again, I am thinking how under-priveleged I am to see the genius of Messi, Iniesta and Henry only in the Champions League this season. I say only, because there is no TV rights for the La Liga this season in India. My god, are we under-priveleged...which got me to this post.

Real Madrid and Barcelona and the rest of the Spanish clubs negotiate their own TV deals, unlike the Premier League. It is time to get a Richard Scudamore like figure for La Liga and make La Liga a product instead of Real Madrid and Barcelona..

On that note, Liverpool - here WE come...

No comments: